of Card Programs
There are several dozen types of prepaid cards. UVG primarily focuses on the handful of types described here:
Payroll Prepaid Cards
Payroll Cards are an ideal way for employers to salaries, expenses, commissions and other forms of compensation to their workforce, quickly and effectively.
The remuneration amount is loaded directly onto their prepaid MasterCard or Visa cards and made available immediately for cardholders to use everywhere a MasterCard or Visa prepaid card is accepted, for Point of Sale use, online use and cash withdrawals at any ATM machine.
How Payroll Cards Work
Payroll cards are provided to employers who in turn offer the service to their employees/members, highlighting this safer, less expensive option to receive their remuneration.
For Employers, payroll cards offer a fast, secure and cheaper method of distributing money to employees. Employees benefit from ease of use and the security their money is available on a prepaid MasterCard or Visa cards.
- Reduces payroll expenses
- Works with existing payroll processes
- Instant issuance or personalized
- Immediate availability of funds
- MasterCard global acceptance
- Eliminates check cashing fees
- Additional cards for family and friends
- Surcharge-free ATM access
- Online bill pay and personal financial manager
- Free Text Alerts and Mobile Account Access!
- Load notifications and Transaction activity
- Low balance warnings
Standard Product Characteristics
- MasterCard branded
- Company branded
- FDIC insured
- Signature & PIN based transactions
- Company branded cardholder website
- P2P bill payment enabled
- Card-to-card & card-to-company transfers
- Safe, Secure loading of funds via direct deposit
- Reduces administration and fulfillment costs
- Employee doesn't need a bank account and is safer than cash
- Linked cards can be made available for the employees dependents
- Saving on costs/time and administration preparing checks
- Peace of mind and security of not having large amounts of cash on premises on Payday
- Admin made easier major time and cost saving